Adam joined Value Consulting Group in 2007 after spending six years at a regional accounting firm. After obtaining a background and three years of experience in accounting and tax, Adam began focusing on providing business valuation and litigation support services in 2004. Since then, Adam has completed over 900 business valuation projects.
Adam is certified as Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Adam also holds the Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) designation from the American Society of Appraisers, one of the most highly regarded appraisal organizations in the United States.
At Value Consulting Group, Adam provides business valuation consulting and litigation support services, and ensures projects are completed at a high level of quality in a timely, professional manner. Adam assists clients with business valuation and litigation support issues related to marital dissolution, estate planning, management planning, mergers and acquisitions, intangible assets, ESOPs and damage and lost profit calculations.
- Performed hundreds of business valuations within a wide variety of industries.
- Completed numerous litigation support engagements for a variety of purposes, including marital dissolution, shareholder disputes, and commercial litigation.
- Provided expert testimony in litigation support engagements.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants
- Member and Past President, Twin Cities Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, with major in Accounting and minor in Business Administration
- Numerous specialized business valuation courses and seminars