Jennifer L. Loeffler, CPA/ABV, ASA has been part of the financial services industry since 1997 where she began her career providing audit and tax services for a large regional accounting firm. In 2001, she became involved in business valuation and divorce financial services work and has since managed and led hundreds of engagements of this type. Jennifer founded her own business valuation and divorce financial services practice in 2005. Through the growth and success of this practice she became co-founder of Value Consulting Group.
At Value Consulting Group, Jennifer leads the divorce financial services group by working with family law attorneys to gather and analyze financial information critical to the financial futures of their clients and the resolution of their cases. Working as a financial expert in the family law community, Jennifer has been a regular speaker at various attorney associations and continuing legal education conferences. In addition, Jennifer has experience working as a testifying expert, Rule 706 neutral, a mediation consultant, a collaborative and cooperative team member and a Financial Early Neutral Evaluator (FENE).
As a business valuation expert, Jennifer has worked in various settings including marital dissolution, financial reporting, shareholder disputes, estate planning, and merger and acquisition. Jennifer holds the Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) designation through the American Society of Appraisers as well as the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designation through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Jennifer takes a client centered approach and believes the best outcomes result from providing a high level of communication and education throughout the engagement.
- Performed hundreds of business valuations of various kinds, and for various industries
- Performed numerous divorce financial services engagements handling a variety of complex financial issues
- Provided expert testimony in over 50 cases involving both business valuation and divorce financial services
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- Member, Collaborative Law Institute and Cooperative Practice Network
- Bachelor of Accounting, University of Minnesota
- Specialized business valuation, litigation support and tax conferences and seminars