Jennifer L. Loeffler, CPA/ABV, ASA, has been providing business valuation and divorce financial services since 2001. Jennifer values providing her clients with a high quality and well supported work product and enjoys working with her clients to make financially complex matters easy to understand.
As a business valuation expert, Jennifer has worked in various settings primarily including estate planning, employee stock ownership plans, management planning, shareholder disputes, and marital dissolution. Jennifer holds the Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) designation through the American Society of Appraisers as well as the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designation through the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants.
As a financial expert in divorce financial services matters, Jennifer works with attorneys and clients to gather and analyze financial information critical to the financial futures of the clients and the resolution of their cases. Jennifer primarily works on engagements that involve business valuation and non-marital tracing. Working as a financial expert in the family law community, Jennifer has been a regular speaker at various attorney associations and continuing legal education conferences. In addition, Jennifer has a significant level of expert testimony experience.
Prior to Jennifer specializing in the area of business valuation she began her career providing corporate audit and tax services for a large regional accounting firm.
- Performed hundreds of business valuations of various kinds, and for various industries
- Performed numerous divorce financial services engagements handling a variety of complex financial issues
- Provided expert testimony in over 70 cases involving both business valuation and divorce financial services
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- Bachelor of Accounting, University of Minnesota
- Specialized business valuation, litigation support and tax conferences and seminars