SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Joshua R. Johnson, ASA, has been providing business valuation and litigation support services since 2009. In that time Josh has completed more than 750 business valuation projects, several hundred of which were for the Small Business Administration’s 7(a) and 504 loan programs.
Josh holds the Accredited Senior Appraiser designation in business valuation (ASA) from the American Society of Appraisers, one of the largest appraisal organizations in the United States. Josh joined Value Consulting Group in 2018 and is a Senior Financial Analyst.
At Value Consulting Group, Josh provides business valuation consulting services and litigation support services related to management planning, ESOPs, buy/sell agreements, mergers and acquisitions, SBA 7(a) and 504 loan financing, estate planning, marital dissolution, and municipal enterprise fund consultations.
- Performed hundreds of business valuations within a wide variety of industries.
- Completed numerous litigation support engagements for a variety of purposes, including marital dissolution, shareholder disputes, and commercial litigation.
- Provided consulting services to municipalities concerning enterprise funds.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- Member and Past President, Twin Cities Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers
- Member and Board Member, Minnesota Association of Business Valuation Professionals
- University of St. Thomas, Bachelor of Arts in Finance, with Honors
- Numerous specialized business valuation courses, conferences, and seminars