SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Quinn A. Driscoll, CPA/ABV, AM is a Senior Analyst with Value Consulting Group. Quinn joined Value Consulting Group in 2010 after spending three years as an auditor in public accounting and state government.
At Value Consulting Group, Quinn provides litigation support services, primarily related to marital dissolution matters. Such services include the preparation of net worth schedules for purposes of property division, analysis of historical and projected cash flow including spousal maintenance and child support alternatives, calculations of non-marital claims, self-employed income analysis and damage calculations.
Quinn also provides business valuation consulting for a variety of purposes, including marital dissolution, shareholder disputes, estate planning, merger and acquisition, employee stock ownership plans (ESOP), and commercial litigation.
Quinn specializes in complex marital dissolution matters involving self-employed individuals and closely held businesses.
- Performed numerous litigation support engagements handling a variety of complex financial issues
- Performed numerous business valuation engagements within various industries
- Provided expert testimony in litigation support engagements
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited Member (AM) – American Society of Appraisers, Business Valuation
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Summa Cum Laude, University of North Dakota
- Specialized business valuation and litigation support conferences and seminars